16th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

For which year, should I apply for eco maths?

I have given third year exam of eco maths on 2016. Now came to know that CU have again made to and fro to its rules regarding eco maths that now it will be in second year syllabus back again. So, for which year I will go and clear my supply of eco maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class?
  2. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Economics after doing B.Com accounts and finance hons? How should I proceed?
  4. Is Maths compulsory for Economics Honors?
  5. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  6. Can I join Economics course if I dont have Maths in 12th Commerce? College which I should join?
  7. Can I get Economics Hons in B.A after scoring 304 marks? Colleges offering Economics Honors without Maths in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  9. Is Maths compulsory for Economic honours? Admission in honours are now based upon entrance?
  10. Which is better MBA or MA (eco) after BA (eco) hons? Will gap create problem during interview if I drop one year?
  11. What to do to prepare to clear the interview to get admission in St Stephen College in Delhi?
  12. Will I be able to join Ph.d course in alternative medicine after passing BSc(Maths, Stats, Eco)+MBA marketing?
  13. Can I take economic hons without Maths? Which are the colleges?
  14. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?
  15. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it a right choice to opt for Arts if I am not interested in Maths? Will There be any problem in studying Biology for UG?
  17. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  18. Can i get BA(Economics Hons.) in DU without Maths? How much marks are needed?
17th February 2017, 07:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which year, should I apply for eco maths?

Since you have applied for the subject of Eco Mathematics in the 3rd year of your degree course and got supply in 3rd year, you must have to apply for the supply examination of Eco Mathematics in 3rd year only.
So, fill the application form of 3rd year supply examination and clear it to complete your degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?