14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips to clear B.Com Audit Paper

Hello Sir, I have passed B.Com 1st year under Calcutta University in 2011, give 2nd year in 2012 and I did not give B.Com 3rd year in 2013. But I gave it in 2016 but still I failed in audit paper only. Please tell me the tips to be followed to clear B.Com Audit Paper.

15th August 2016, 10:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips to clear B.Com Audit Paper

To clear Audit paper you need to study very hard. You should prefer thorough and deep study so that you understand everything. It is like ocean so study to the point.
According to me you must read previous papers as because it gave an idea about questions. You need to practice and have commands on every question and every topics of previous papers.
First give preference to question bank then after your study material and then book.
Remember one thing you don't have to study whole book study to the point so that it will help you in examination time.
Always remember these tips you will do better in examination.
17th August 2016, 09:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To clear the Audit paper, you need to work very hard and should follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Complete the whole syllabus by covering it daily. Give preference to solve last 5 years question papers.
17th August 2016, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To clear the Audit paper, you need to work very hard and should follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Complete the whole syllabus by covering it daily. Give preference to solve last 5 years question papers.
13th November 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I want Calcutta universities 2010to 2014 audit acting (B.Com (honours))question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?