13th October 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(Social Work)

Hello,
What are the important dates PhD(Social Work) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? Please provide me all the important dates.

Related Questions:
  1. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  2. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  12. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
  15. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
4th August 2017, 07:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(Social Work)

Jamia Millia Islamia issues its official notification every year for getting admission into Doctoral Program. Similarly, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University. It conducts an entrance tests and there will be two sections namely Section A and Section B.

If you have qualified any of the below mentioned tests, then you are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination. Allowed entrance tests are,

>> CSIR NET
>> UGC NET
>> SLET Exam
>> GATE Exam
>> DBT JRF Exam ..etc.,

In general, Notification for getting admission into Doctoral program is released in the month of August every year. So I request you to keep visiting the official website for more latest updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?