7th November 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?

Sir/ma'am
as I did graduation in commerce n post graduation in mba marketing
will I be able to do b.ed after passing graduation in commerce?
And may i teach in schools now while studying b.ed.
or should I have to do any other course also.
Please let me know. Thanks

12th November 2014, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed. Basically, graduates in any discipline are eligible for it.

B. Ed Eligibility Criteria: -

~ Applicants should have qualified a bachelor degree or equivalent examination in any discipline like B.Com/BBA /B.Sc/ B.A / from a well recognized university.

~ Applicant must have obtained a minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation for general category students and 50% percentage of marks for reserved category students. Entrance examination is also required based on the university.

While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?

It is not possible to join as a Teacher in the Government school while doing B.Ed course. But, you can get Teacher job in Private schools. Those candidates who have good communication and subjective knowledge in a related field can easily get Teacher job in a private school.
11th April 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?

sir please tell me that a commerce student can b.ed and apply fos 3rd grade teacher
13th April 2015, 12:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am

B.ed is a Under graduate course and to apply for this course you need to satisfy the eligibility standards for it. B.ed is a 4 years course.

To apply for this course the eligibility needed is a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university. Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with atleast 50% marks in any stream of education.

You need to apply for the entrance exam inorder to join in this course and the eligibility criteria differs between colleges/universities where you apply
13th April 2015, 04:50 PM
kunalroy89

The minimum eligiblity required qualification wise for B.Ed is Graduation from a recognised University with 50% marks. As you have done B.Com you are eligible for B.Ed if you have scored over 50% marks in graduation.
The admission procedure varies in every University.Some prefer direct admission based on Graduation marks whereas some Universities arrange entrance tests.You should check about the admission procedure of your desired university.

Regarding teaching jobs,you will not be allowed to teach in Govt schools before B.ed but you can teach in private schools based on your graduation or post graduation qualification.For private schools you need to apply directly for interview and if there is vacancy,they will recruit you.
24th August 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm a post graduate in commerce .how percentage is needed for obc students for applying B ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?