4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BAMS test?

I have completed my 10+2 Science with physics, chemistry & maths and my 4th optional subject is computer science. Can I apply for BAMS test?

5th November 2017, 12:25 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BAMS test?

No, you cannot apply for BAMS course as you have not studied Biology as a subject in your class 12th examination.
Physics, Chemistry and Biology is a must subject combination required for BAMS entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the BAMS entrance examination.
5th November 2017, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BAMS is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. Candidates who are interested to pursue BAMS, should have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

The age of the candidate should be minimum 17 years at the time of the entrance examination. You have to appear for entrance examination like NEET, after qualifying which you can start the course.
5th November 2017, 11:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in BAMS Test:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) Entrance Examination. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this BAMS course.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with the below mentioned subjects as main subjects.
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology

>> As you are done with PCM subjects at 12th level and not with PCB subjects, you may not be eligible for getting admission into this course. So make sure you meet the eligibility criteria with the concerned college.

>> Some of the entrance examinations for getting admission into this BAMS course are, NEET, AP EAMCET, Assam CEE, KLEU AIET..etc.,
5th November 2017, 01:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for BAMS admission because you haven't studied biology along with physics and chemistry. Your stream is suitable for engineering admission.

Hence, you have to make sure that biology is there in your class 12th mark sheet, to become eligible for any medical entrance exam.
5th November 2017, 05:33 PM
ranu shahi

As per your details you are eligible for BAMS entrance test.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have to score good marks in 12th examination.
Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th.
Candidate should have to go through different national and state level entrance examination.

These are as follows:-
KLEU AIET- KLE University
AP EAMCET- Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test
Assam CEE- Assam Combined Entrance Examination
TS EAMCET- Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?