15th January 2017, 04:19 PM
Anusha midgeri

How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BAMS course after completing class 12th so I want to know how can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission? How can I get admission in a Government College?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Which College is the best for pursuing BAMS course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and how should I prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  4. Which entrance exam to pass for admission in BAMS in Gujarat or any other state of the country?
  5. Is it compulsory to have Maths in class 12th in BMS
  6. Syllabus for BAMS 2016 entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  9. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  10. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  11. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  12. What is the criteria to get admission in a BAMS college?
  13. Direct admission in BAMS or BHMS in Indore is possible without entrance exam?
  14. Names of the entrance exams conducted for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure?
  16. Last date for BAMS admission in Maharashtra?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO?
  18. How to get admission in BAMS course? Should I apply for NEET? Seats available in India for it?
19th January 2017, 08:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?

You can apply online on the website of your desired government recognized college or you can fill the form offline also which are available at the National Institute of Rajasthan and also in various designated branches of Bank of Rajasthan. If you are not from Rajasthan then you don’t have to worry, you can get the form by sending a request along with a demand draft.
The candidate must have completed his/her class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum marks of 60%.
The candidate also has to pass the different entrance examinations like AIET, EAMCET, and CEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?