22nd July 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in BIHER, Chennai?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in BIHER, Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  4. Coaching classes to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) in Chennai?
  5. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  7. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  8. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  9. Top 10 Medical institutes offering BDS course in India
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate? -- [New]
  11. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech and PhD programs in Social Sciences and Humanities in IIT, Chennai for MD(Pathology) Doctor?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  14. Can I get medical seat in top 10 medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.50? I am a SC category student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Does HCL offer an Internship to Software students in Chennai? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
27th July 2018, 10:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in BIHER, Chennai?

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects or it's equivalent from a recognized board/Institute to be eligible to apply for BSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in BIHER, Chennai. Admission is done on the basis of marks secured in 10+2

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Short answer
28th July 2018, 09:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in BIHER, Chennai?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Biomedical science is a 3 years graduation level degree.
The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB or its related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission into any university.
In general the admissions are given based on the previous years performance or through entrance exam performance.

The BIHER (Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research) conducts entrance exam every year in the month of April for giving admissions into the university.
You need attend and qualify the entrance exam in merit for getting admission into the university.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of BIHER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?