2nd February 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAF after completing graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for it? I am doing computer science

Hi m aarushi tyagi ,right now m doing b.tech from computer science .Can i apply for IAF after completing my graduation and what are the eligibility and criteria for it??...please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science
  2. Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?
  3. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  4. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Can I do MCM course after Diploma?
  6. What are the jobs after completing graduation in computer science
  7. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree?
  12. How to do post graduation from NIFT after doing graduation in computer science honors from banaras hindu university? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  14. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  15. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  16. Can girls apply as Pilot in IAF? What is the procedure for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How to join IAF after passing 12th in science?
  18. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
26th June 2014, 02:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAF after completing graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for it? I am doing computer science

Yes, you can apply after completion of your degree or in the final year of the degree. The aspiring candidates has to study Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level incase of BE / B Tech (Four Year Course). Candidates should have scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?