1st June 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University?

I have done b.com prog from delhi university... also b.ed from indraprastha university.... However I want to do postgraduation in maths from panjab university chandigarh....... may I knw the eligibility criteria for this corse?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  6. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  7. Which are the top universities offering Ph.D in Biostatistics?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  9. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  10. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  11. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  12. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  13. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  14. Punjab university provides Post Graduation Diploma in Management?
  15. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  16. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  17. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  18. Information about distance learning education courses available in Punjab University?
5th June 2015, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.com prog from delhi university... also b.ed from indraprastha university.... However I want to do postgraduation in maths from panjab university chandigarh....... may I knw the eligibility criteria for this corse?
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Sc Mathematics after competing B.Com. B.Com is related to Accounting based course, not a Mathematics related course. Those candidates who are interested to apply for M.Sc Mathematics, must have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard and Graduation level as well. The candidate must have a strong knowledge in mathematics to study M.Sc Mathematics without any difficulties. So, being Commerce stream student, you are ineligible for M.Sc Mathematics. However, you can apply for the Higher degree course, which is related Commerce or Accountancy. You can apply for the Higher Degree courses like,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master Degree (MA)
- Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
- Company Secretary (ICSI)
- Master Degree of Education (M.Ed)
4th July 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University?

I have done my B.com in 2001 and now I am 35 years of age. Now I want to move from Commerce stream to technology stream. What options I have?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?