19th January 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How can i study Economics course in Delhi University with business math?

I am studying business math, economics, accountancy ,statistics in class 12th. Now i want to study Economics course further. So tell me how can i study this course in Delhi University with business math subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  2. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  3. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  4. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  5. How to join B.Com after passing 12th?
  6. Is it mandatory to select Mathematics in B.Com(H) at Delhi University?
  7. Which courses are available after 12th commerce?
  8. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  9. Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  11. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Maths compulsory for B.Com and B.Com hons in Delhi University?
  13. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?
  15. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  17. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  18. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
19th January 2016, 09:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Economics course in Delhi University with business math?

You should fill up the application form for admission and after successful completion of your application process and submitting all of the required documents and fulfilling the eligibility criteria you will be probably provided admission in Economics hons. course.

Your name will appear on the merit list if you are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?