22nd February 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition?

I have taken geography, computer science and nutrition in my 12th standard. I am about to complete my 12th standard examination. i wish to study B.Sc. course next. So kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BL degree?
  2. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  5. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  6. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  7. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  8. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  9. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  10. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  11. What is the criteria for M.Sc. degree admission in Dietics and Nutrition?
  12. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Microbiology course?
  14. Basic eligibility criteria to study as a scientist in USA after doing BSc nursing?
  15. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  16. What should I study further to get a Lecturer job? I have completed BSc Nutrition
  17. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?
22nd February 2016, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition?

To be eligible to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition, you must have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in B.Sc. (Nutrition) course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some institutes conducts an entrance examination and offers to merit candidates of the entrance examination. Since, you have studied Nutrition as a subject in your 12th standard, you are eligible to study B.Sc. (Nutrition) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?