1st November 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BL degree?

I have finished bsc CS now I liked to join in the law college I want to study BL is this possible? How many years to complete BL after complete the ug degree? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is required for doing the BL degree?

Thanks!

30th November 2015, 09:02 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BL degree?

You have finished B.Sc Computer Science and now you have many options to join different courses.
If you are interested in law, then you are surely eligible after completing you B.Sc degree. You have to apply for Law through LLB.
LLB course is a 3 year course which is conducted as a full time as well as part time. If you really interested in profession then you may join as a full timer. If you just doing this course as a passion then you can join as a part timer.
Eligibility varies depending on the college, it is always safe if you are having above 60% in your UG.
21st May 2019, 11:46 AM
Rahimaan

There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application. A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.
10th October 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can bsc agriculture student can take MSc in food nutrition??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?