22nd February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study BFA (Photography) in graduation?

I am Anil from maharashtra. I have just completed my 12th standard with distinction. Now i wish to pursue BFA course in Photography in my graduation. Kindly send me the eligibility criteria for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BFA(Photography) for ECE Diploma holder? Requirements for admission?
  2. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BFA(Photography) in Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai?
  4. Possibility to do BFA(Photography) course for 12th Commerce student?
  5. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  6. Can I do Architecture course after 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  9. What is the basic criteria for BFA in Dance? What is the fee structure?
  10. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  11. Eligibility to pursue BFA program for D.Arch final year student?
  12. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  14. What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer being a 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA candidate?
  15. Can I study MFA(Painting) after completing BFA?
  16. Music related Post Graduation courses for BFA(Music Theatre) student?
  17. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List colleges which offer BFA in Indian Classical Dance in India? Eligibility to get admission?
22nd February 2016, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study BFA (Photography) in graduation?

To be eligible to study Graduation in BFA (Photography) course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent examinations from a recognised board. There is no National/State level entrance examination conducted for offering admission in BFA course. Most of the institutes offers admission directly on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas only some institutes conducts and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
22nd February 2016, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to Pursue BFA in Photography in Graduation:

The eligibility criteria required to pursue BFA in Photography course is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary Education in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from a recognized university. This Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography is an Undergraduate Programme in Fine Arts. After successful completion of B.F.A in Photography, you can pursue M.F.A in Photography or later that you may go with Post Graduate Diploma in Photography (PGDP) course. You may apply for the several job posts viz., Workflow consultant, Commercial Photographer, Curator, Digital Production Consultant and Fine Art Photographer. As you have completed 12th Class in First Class, you may pursue BFA in Photography course.
22nd February 2016, 09:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Anil from maharashtra. I have just completed my 12th standard with distinction. Now i wish to pursue BFA course in Photography in my graduation. Kindly send me the eligibility criteria for this?
BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

List of best BFA college in India:-

Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati

Faculty of Music & Fine Arts - University of Delhi

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art

Faculty of Visual Arts - Banaras Hindu University

College of Art - University of Delhi
22nd February 2016, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can be eligible to apply for BFA in Photography course after completing 12th standard. Normally, a 12th standard from any faculty, students are eligible to apply. Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must be a natural interest towards the Photography field and must be innovative and have the ability to understand Techniques in Photography. Let's see the basic eligibility criteria required for BFA in Photography.

- Aspirants who interested to join the BFA in Photography course must have a pass in class 12 from any discipline from a recognized university.

- The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam and score Institutions may conduct their own entrance exam as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?