5th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA (regular) and BA (private) from CCSU University at the same time?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA and BA, both the courses at the same time. I want to know can I pursue BBA (regular) and BA (private) from CCSU University at the same time? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

7th November 2016, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA (regular) and BA (private) from CCSU University at the same time?

First of all I would like to say that there is no such need of getting admission in 2 different graduation degree, however if you still want to pursue it, you ca go ahead as long as you can manage attendance and take the load, it is up to your own capablity.
7th November 2016, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA (regular) and BA (private) from CCSU University at the same time?

No, you cannot pursue BBA regular and BA private from the same university at the same time. You can get admission for BBA regular in CCSU university and for BA you can get admission in some other private institute. You have do BBA regular and BA from private then only you can pursue both the courses together simultaneously. But, make sure that the private institute is recognized by UGC, so that the certificate which you will get will be valid for all types of jobs.
8th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for a candidate to pursue the above mentioned two subjects at the same time as it is not legal.
You can opt any one of them at a time from the above mentioned University but cannot pursue both of them at the same time.
29th April 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed B.Sc (maths) with 48% (low percentage), so now I went to fill B.A (private) maths & B.Ed Regular in same time.
It is possible? Please help me.
24th August 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.A private from ccs university and Diploma in education from MPBSE simultaneously?
10th November 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA (regular) & MA economics (private) together from ccsu??
3rd October 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to persue b.com (private)with b.a final year (private)..
Please tell me the procedure
4th March 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.com (regular) & B.A.(Private) togethe in a same time?
19th June 2021, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can i pursue MA (private) and B. ED(regular) degree course together fromm ccsu?
27th June 2021, 07:26 PM
Singhskomal

Sorry but you can't get two degree at one time..your one degree will invalid...
You need to focus on one degree at one at one time don't distract.
Firstly you need to choose want you want to do...do that
BBA or B.A
18th April 2022, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA in regular and BBA in distance from same University or different? Please answer this....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?