5th November 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi University if I have studied from State board of Chhattisgarh?

Respected Sir, I have studied from State board of Chhattisgarh, I want admission in Delhi University. I want to know can I get admission in Delhi University if I have studied from State board of Chhattisgarh? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  3. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  5. How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer?
  6. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  7. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  9. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  10. Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?
  11. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  12. How may I get admission in Engineering Colleges through MP PET? I belong to state MP
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  15. What's the last date of form Submission and eligibility criteria(for outsider candidates) for taking admission in B.Ed course at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh?
  16. Admission in NIT Raipur Chhattisgarh after scoring an AIR of 34631?
  17. CG PET 2010 exam dates?
  18. When will be the fresh recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board? What is the expected month of advertisement?
7th November 2016, 03:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University if I have studied from State board of Chhattisgarh?

Yes, you can get admission in DU after having completed your 12th from the above mentioned board, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to score well as admission in DU is not that easy. At times there is 100% cut-off required for admission, therefore try to prepare as well as possible and I am sure you will be able to get through it.
8th November 2016, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University if I have studied from State board of Chhattisgarh?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study under Delhi University after studying from a State Board, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised University can definitely take admission under Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?