4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam available for M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) admission in St. Wilfred's PG College? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) course in St. Wilfred's PG College. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this course? Is entrance exam available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology? -- [New]
  7. Compulsory subjects to take in 10+2 to study management diploma courses after 12th?
  8. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  9. How can I get admission in M.Sc Chemistry from NIT? Am I eligible to apply for the entrance exam next year?
  10. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  11. Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Aeronautical engineering can't be done directly after 12th? Why to do BE/B.Tech?
  13. What should I pursue in Higher Secondary to study BDS being a 10th student?
  14. Can I appear in KEAM to study MBBS in Kerala being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  16. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MBBS after completing BDS?
  18. Is there any problem in doing B.Arch?
30th April 2021, 09:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) admission in St. Wilfred's PG College? Eligibility to apply?

There is no entrance exam available for M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) admission in St. Wilfred's PG College.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam because admission can be done on the basis of graduation score.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?