14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become a physicist after studying arts stream in 12th?

Hello, I am 12th pass in arts but I want to become a physicist. Is there any hope?
I only like to study about universe and I don't like study if it not related to universe. What can I do?

15th March 2017, 09:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a physicist after studying arts stream in 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a Physicist after the completion of class 12th with Arts stream as you are not eligible for it.
In order to become a Physicist, you must have to complete your class 12th studying Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as a subject.
16th March 2017, 04:56 PM
AshitaBanerjee

You need to study Physics , a doctorate is required for most options. But the challenge is whether you will get admission on the basis of arts only. Bachelor's degree programs in physics provide students with a strong foundation in general physics and related mathematics.
These programs teach students the fundamentals of running physics experiments. Potential undergraduate courses could include calculus, Newtonian mechanics, electricity, analytic geometry, magnetism, electronics and thermodynamics.
the least you can do is take a diploma course now in physics then proceed with the bachelor's.
16th March 2017, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't become a physicist, if you have studied arts stream is class 12th. You need to study physics in class 12th to become eligible for higher studies in same field.

B.Sc physics and M.Sc physics is the common route for those who want to become a physicist. Hence, make sure you have studied the required stream which is PCM.
30th November 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

You can become physicist ....The graduation is not necessary to that ...
My answer is to study philosophy the great major..
The physics , chemistry and other natural science came out from philosophy ...

Study philosophy ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?