7th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?

I have done my Bachelors in Catering and then a One year Course in Nutrition. I now wish to do B.Ed. Am I eligible? I am in Mumbai. My eamil address is [email protected]

12th February 2014, 10:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Bachelors in Catering and then a One year Course in Nutrition. I now wish to do B.Ed. Am I eligible? I am in Mumbai. My eamil address is [email protected]
Yes definitely you’re eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing you’re Graduation course.

Graduation or equivalent qualification is the basic qualification to apply for B.Ed course. But here you didn’t mention you’re percentage of marks.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks is required to apply for B.Ed course. So, if you’re scored 50% percentage of marks in you’re graduation then definitely you may eligible to apply for B.Ed course. However, the percentage of marks is differing from college to college.

The University conducts its own Entrance Examination within the college based on the Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?