24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Nalanda Open University for the course of Bachelor of Library Science. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  2. Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  3. How many seats are available for Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  6. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  7. Admission procedure to study Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  10. List of Open universities offering Bachelor of Library Science in India?
  11. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  13. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  14. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  15. Can I do graduation on the basis of 12th from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?
  17. Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months?
  18. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
2nd May 2018, 04:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?

Admission Procedure to pursue Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Nalanda Open University:

In order to be eligible for doing this Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Nalanda Open University, you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria.

Minimum Qualification for admission - Graduation in any discipline

Duration of the course - 1 year

Admission form (Annexure A) and the prospectus can be obtained through DD of Rs.350.00 from the Sales countries of the University or else by sending the DD of Rs.400/0 by registered post drawn in favour of Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna.

Click here for detailed admission process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?