11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

I want to join AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce for studying BBA in Marketing & Finance course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

13th June 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce for studying BBA in Marketing & Finance course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BBA Marketing and Finance course at AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Eligibility to study the BBA Marketing and Finance in Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a pass in 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as a subject with minimum 45% marks. Candidates are admitted to the BBA Marketing and Finance course based on first come first serve basis. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission. AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?