12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BBA in Marketing & Finance from AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  2. How many BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Cherraans Arts & Science College for Ph.D in Commerce course?
  7. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  8. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  9. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  10. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  11. Which are the good colleges in Pune for B.Com? Eligibility criteria or cutoff marks?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  13. Admission procedure to study BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education SocietyÂ’s College of Arts? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  15. Admission procedure to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  17. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  18. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do BBA in Marketing & Finance from AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission to study BBA (Marketing & Finance) course at AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any stream with English as passing subject and have secured at least 45% marks at 12th standard are eligible to apply for the BBA Marketing and Finance at AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Admission to the BBA Marketing and Finance is done on the basis of merit. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?