12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?

Sir, I have completed BA graduation and now want to study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  2. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  3. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  4. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  5. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  6. Which course to choose after BA with 48%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  9. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  10. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  11. List of government jobs to apply which are related to travel and tourism?
  12. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate? -- [New]
  14. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  15. Procedure to get a government job in travel and tourism sector
  16. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  17. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  18. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
14th January 2018, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible for PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. The duration of the course is around 12 to 24 months long. Here are some of the colleges offering the course:

> Mount Carmel College (Bangalore, ph - 080 22261759)

> Amrapali International Institute of Hotel Management (Uttar Pradesh, ph - 0120 4190433)

> Kuoni Tours and Travels (Mumbai, ph - 022 61589999)

> Kuoni Academy of Travel (Gujarat, ph - 079030008080)

> Indian Hotel Academy (Delhi, ph - 9810327606)

> VAG Group of Educational Institute (Shimla, ph - 0177 2645823)
14th January 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed BA graduation and now want to study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Where to apply for it?

Yes, a BA graduate can study a PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Tourism Management course is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Duration of the course is one year. PG Diploma in Tourism Management course is available in the following colleges:

Bareilly College - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website
14th January 2018, 08:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, after completing BA (Bachelor of Arts) degree course you are eligible to apply for postgraduate diploma in tourism management course because to apply for post graduate diploma in tourism management minimum qualification required is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute. After having bachelors degree duration of PG diploma course in tourism management is 1 year. Here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for PG diploma in tourism management course:-

List of Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Tourism Management Course:-
  1. Gautam Buddha Government Degree College, Faizabad
  2. Godawari Academy, Uttarakhand
  3. Ganpat Sahai Post Graduate College, Utter Pradesh
  4. Gandhi Smark PG College, Moradabad
  5. Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  6. Swami Vivekanand Institute of Management, Haridwar
14th January 2018, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.

But candidates who are done with Graduation in Tourism Management or its related courses are highly preferable. Some of the colleges offering this PG Diploma in Tourism Management course are,

<> Annamalai University
http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

<> CHM Institute of Hotel and Business Management
http://www.chmgzb.co.in/

<> Academy of Aviation and Professional Excellence
http://aviationacademy.in/

<> Sikkim Manipal University
http://smu.edu.in/smu.html/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?