23rd July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy in Tamil Nadu?

I want to do B.Pharmacy in Tamil Nadu state. Can you let me know that what are the entrance exams are there through which to join B.Pharmacy course in Tamil Nadu? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Education in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Is it possible to study M.Arch after completing B.E. in Civil Engineering? Entrance exams to get admission in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  6. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  7. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  8. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  9. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  10. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  13. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  14. What are the colleges offering Distance Education in M.Tech/M.E for Civil Engineering branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  16. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  17. I need TANCET M.Tech Biotechnology syllabus
  18. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
25th July 2016, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.Pharmacy in Tamil Nadu state. Can you let me know that what are the entrance exams are there through which to join B.Pharmacy course in Tamil Nadu? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination for the admission to B.Pharm course in Tamil Nadu. The admission will be based on merit basis for all categories of seats in B.Pham through Tamil Nadu Nursing, Para Medical counseling. The candidates can apply through the application forms for Tamil Nadu Nursing, Para Medical counseling. Students have to apply separately for B.Pharm course. The details are available in the website link given Click Here
25th July 2016, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in B.Pharma course in Tamil Nadu candidates will have to have appear and clear Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the Board of Examination of Tamil Nadu. You should therefore prepare well for your examination and try to get admission in good college and pursue your course further.
16th January 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a student incarnation I want to join bpharm in tamilnadu what exam I should write
7th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 12 the std. I'm really confused about my future career now I chose b pharm. So tell me one thing is entrance exam necessary for b pharm in tamilnadu. Plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?