24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in IGITW, Delhi?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) from IGITW, Delhi. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under IGITW, Delhi offering BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering)?
  2. Where to apply for Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course? Entrance exams available for it?
  3. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  4. Entrance exam to study BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) in Engineering Institute Of Technology? Duration of this course?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  6. Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?
  7. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. What is the scope of Automation and which institute offers Automation courses in Hyderabad?
  9. Entrance exams available to study BPharma in Delhi?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University? -- [New]
  12. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  13. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi?
  14. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Government colleges in Delhi for it?
  16. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  17. Course in PLC Automation from Rockwell Automation in Noida, is it good? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission for computer science?
25th May 2018, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in IGITW, Delhi?

Most of the engineering institutes across the country accept JEE score for admission. Hence, if you have appeared in JEE and got an excellent score, then you have a chance of admission.

You can also appear for Delhi state engineering entrance exam for admission. Most of the states have their own engineering entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?