24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Advanced and interested to do BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT through JEE Advanced. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Advanced for getting admission in this course in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in IIT?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  15. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
25th May 2018, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?

There are many IITs and cut off for all of them will not be same. Some top IITs require high scores, while newly established IITs will require a lesser score.

The cut off varies every year according to the difficulty level of paper, number of seats available, number of students appeared, etc. Hence, you should give your best, rather than aiming for a lesser score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?