9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course? Entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I have passed 10th from ICSE board and now want to study Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course. Please tell me where to apply for this course? Entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma Course in Graphics Education Services Automation? Where to apply for it?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in IGITW, Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  5. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
  11. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. What is the scope of Automation and which institute offers Automation courses in Hyderabad?
  13. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  14. Details about PG Diploma in Industrial Automation course?
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  17. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  18. After completing PG Diploma in Industrial Automation what can I do?
4th May 2023, 07:43 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course? Entrance exams available for it?

Here are the some of the suggestions for where you can apply for a Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course:

1. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This is a popular entrance exam that is accepted by most of the technical schools and colleges to provide admission to students.

2. You can also apply for the state level polytechnic entrance exams. These exams are conducted by the relevant states for the admission to diploma programs.

3. Common Entrance Test: This entrance exam is conducted by the central board of secondary education and is accepted by many technical schools and colleges.

4. Some technical schools and colleges may conduct their own entrance exam for admission to the diploma course. You may apply for them.

There is another option which you can explore i.e B.Tech. Once you complete your 12th standard with non-medical stream, you will be eligible for b.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?