19th August 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?

My score in engineering is 59.8%. I want to go for MS. I am going to appear for GRE. How much score is required? Is it compulsory to to take up IELTS exam? Is it necessary that i should learn german language?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  4. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  6. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  7. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  8. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  9. What is the cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France? -- [New]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  12. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  13. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  14. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  16. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  18. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
6th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?

what are the requied qulifications( % in btech,other competative exams-score) for doing MS IN A REPUTED COLLEGE.
(and also available entrance exams to study in indian reputed colleges)
26th January 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?

i want to going in germany for my heair education.the subject is film and media.please say to me what i can do in this moment?i m bangladeshi student.
31st July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what u can do is first go 4 some basic english classes n get well versed in eng language...then take up ur competitive exams..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?