26th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in AMU B.Tech entrance exam for CSE Diploma student? Will I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Sir
I am studying in Diploma in CSE and I want to apply for AMU B.Tech entrance exam. What is the procedure for applying in this entrance exam? And I want to know that I will get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech or not?
Thank you in advance.

27th April 2015, 10:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in AMU B.Tech entrance exam for CSE Diploma student? Will I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech?

You can apply for AMU B.Tech entrance examination through online mode by visiting AMU official website http://www.amu.ac.in/. After filling online application form, you need to take a printout of the application form and you need to submit it to the address mentioned below on or before last date of submission of application form :-
Address :- Admission Section
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh -202002
Candidates who had completed Diploma in Engineering or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from AMU are eligible to appear in AMU B.Tech entrance examination
7th May 2015, 10:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Procedure to apply in AMU B.Tech entrance exam for CSE Diploma student? Will I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?