22nd September 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Scope of this course?

Hello,
I want to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy. Can you tell me which entrance exams are there for getting admission in India? Please tell me the scope also.

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  4. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  5. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  6. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?
  8. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  9. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  10. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  11. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope for Cardiovascular Technicians
  13. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  15. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  16. Can I get admission directly for masters in Psychology after doing bachelor in Occupational Therapy?
  17. Medical related courses for 12th ISC student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the best career option for me after passing FSC with Biology?
19th May 2017, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Scope of this course?

After completing bachelor of occupational therapy you can find jobs for some of the following positions in different sectors:

> Teacher

> OT Nurse

> Private Practitioner

> Speech and Language Therapist

> Occupational Therapy Technician

> Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant etc.

Here are some of the entrance examinations conducted for admission into BOT course:

> All India Entrance Exams

> CMC Vellore Entrance Exam

> Delhi University Entrance Exam

> SVNIRTAR NIOH Common Entrance Test

> Manipal University Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Entrance Exam

> All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Entrance Exam

> KMCH College of Occupational Therapy Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?