28th October 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I qualify after completing class 12th to get admission in Diploma (Pharmacy)?

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy so I want to know about the exam I have to qualify after completing class 12th to get admission in Diploma (Pharmacy)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons in Patiala University after completing 12th with Non Medical and now doing diploma in Pharmacy
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy with 44% in 12th PCB?
  7. Can I pursue D.Pharmacy course from Karnataka after completing class 12th?
  8. Can I pursue graduation after completing Diploma course or do I have to complete class 12th?
  9. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  11. Can I get admission in NIT after completing my diploma without doing 12th?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing 12th Science of Maharashtra Board?
  13. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  14. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Can I get Pharm D seat with 20,465 under girls category?
  16. Admission in D Pharmacy after 12th science with 45%?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  18. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 10:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I qualify after completing class 12th to get admission in Diploma (Pharmacy)?

Diploma in Pharmacy is a 2 years undergraduate diploma course. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.

Candidates who want to pursue this course have to appear and qualify an entrance examination conducted by the institute. There will be two phases in the examination theoretical and practical. So. if you score good marks in the entrance examination then you can pursue Diploma Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?