8th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?

I have joined diploma after class 10. I haven't appeared for 12th examination. After completing my diploma can I get admission in B.A first year as Diploma is equivalent to 2. Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  3. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  5. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  7. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?
  8. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in diploma in Architecture after scoring less marks in CET?
  17. Am I eligible to do BA course after completion of diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  18. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
10th January 2017, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have joined diploma after class 10. I haven't appeared for 12th examination. After completing my diploma can I get admission in B.A first year as Diploma is equivalent to 2. Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!
After completion of diploma course, you are not eligible for B.A course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible B.A curse.

You age should be above 16 years.
10th January 2017, 04:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?

Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course. The duration of this course is three years. For BA course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture.

As you say you have competed Diploma in Architecture so my suggestion to you is that you can go for B.Arch course.
13th October 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in civil engineering... during diploma first year I studied maths, English 1st paper, 2nd paper,chemistry,physics also. then why the diploma is not equal to 12th standard... even 12th standard student can join lateral entry to 2nd year of diploma ... after diploma can i study BA ... through ignou?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?