15th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to get a job in any Government Bank so I want to know can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?
  2. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  3. How can I apply for IIT entrance exam after completing class 12th from a Government School? How should I prepare for the exam and when is the exam date out? -- [New]
  4. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  5. Am I eligible to apply for banking exams after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?
  7. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  8. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?
  10. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  11. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?
  12. Which exam should I qualify after completing class 12th to get admission in Diploma (Pharmacy)?
  13. Can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after securing 85% in 10th class and 77.6% in 12th class
  14. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  15. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  16. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  17. How to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam?
  18. How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?
18th January 2017, 12:44 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?

No you are not eligible to participate in IBPS examination After 12th examination.

The following eligibility required to IBPS examination:-

->>You must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

->>Your age must be 20 to 28 years.

To prepare well for this examination you just follow these tips:-

**Make a timetable

**Go according to that timetable

**Plan your preparation

**Practice Hard

**Know your strengths and Weaknesses

**Join coaching if required

**Solves more & more previous question paper.
18th January 2017, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to get a job in any Government Bank so I want to know can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk or Probationary Officer examinations after completion of 12th class. The minimum qualification required for the above mentioned posts are a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. For higher posts professional qualifications and experience will be required. For some of the posts, the candidates should have basic computer skills. So you have to study and complete graduation in order to qualify for the post. There are various coaching classes and books available for the IBPS Clerk Examination and PO Examinations separately. You can make use of the books and coaching classes to qualify the examination. The IBPS website link is Click Here
18th January 2017, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Examination after successful completion of 12th Class from a recognized university. I request you to get the detailed eligibility criteria that is required in order to appear in IBPS based recruitment's.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Any discipline in Graduation is accepted in order to be eligible. As you are presently pursuing 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Examination.

>> You are required to get good command over Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Computer Awareness and General Awareness sections.

>> Merit score decides your selection in banking sector. So I suggest you to do Graduation and meanwhile get good command over the above mentioned sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?