25th December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary for a fresher after B.Sc(Nursing)? Possibility to study MBBS?

Hi,
After doing B.Sc(Nursing), what is the salary of Nurse as a fresher? Is MBBS studying possible after Nursing? Please tell me about this.

29th December 2015, 01:22 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected salary for a fresher after B.Sc(Nursing)? Possibility to study MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
After doing B.Sc(Nursing), what is the salary of Nurse as a fresher? Is MBBS studying possible after Nursing? Please tell me about this.
The challenges and rewards are very high in the nursing field. Normally. salary for B.Sc Nursing graduates depends on the size and nature of the organisation. However, as a fresher you can expect Rs.20, 000 to 25,000/- per month in Hospitals and Clinics. You can get an increase in salary based on your experience and skill. Those who have more experience in the field of nursing can get the high salary package.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant should score at least 50% in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English in their 12th board exam and relaxation will given up to 5% of marks for those who belong from reserved category students (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes).

- The age of the applicant should be between 17 years to 25 years.
23rd May 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary for a fresher after B.Sc(Nursing)? Possibility to study MBBS?

Hello I am in Bsc 2nd with chemistry zoology botany but I don't know what to do next.... And how to do... ? Please let me know.. What is the Salary of nurse...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?