25th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee for BCS under management quota?

What is the fee for BCS form Managment quota? Can anyone do tell me that?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  2. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  3. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  4. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  5. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  8. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  9. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  10. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  12. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  13. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  15. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  16. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  17. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  18. How to take admission in MCA without entrance exam?
30th September 2014, 05:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for BCS under management quota?

BCS stands for Bachelor of Computer Science. This program prepare graduates to design, construct and maintain computer hardware and software systems. They can also learn about the automation theory, logic design and system organization, computer languages and practical applications, including scientific computing and software management. A high school diploma or its equivalent is necessary for admission. The fee structure for BCS course in Management quota will vary from Institute to Institute and it depends on your merit and the percentage of marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?