12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and fees required to study LLB course? How can I get education loan?

I am B.com graduate and want to study LLB course from private college so, I need an education loan for it. Send me list of colleges and fees required for it? How can I get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private colleges in Hyderabad providing LLB course? How to get education loan for whole fees from government banks?
  2. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  4. Scholarship or Education Loan to study LLB in top colleges through CLAT? -- [New]
  5. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  6. List of colleges with fees to study Bachelor of Archaeology course from aboard? Where to apply for an education loan?
  7. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  8. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
  10. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  11. Which are the expenses covered under an education loan scheme of SBI?
  12. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  16. Fees to study LLB course from Amity University? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank?
  17. List of colleges provide deduction on fees to the students who are studying on education loan?
  18. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
15th August 2017, 03:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and fees required to study LLB course? How can I get education loan?

The list of law colleges in India along with fee structure are mentioned below:-

1. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Total Fee: 8.7 Lakh

2. National Law School of India University, Bangalore
Total Fee: 8.7 Lakh

3. School of Law Christ University, Bangalore
Total Fee: 7.5 Lakh

4. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
Total Fee: 10.8 Lakh

5. Symbiosis Law College, Pune
Total Fee: 12.6 Lakh

6. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Total Fee: 2.7 Lakh

7. Amity Law School, Delhi NCR
Total Fee: 13.9 Lakh

8. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Total Fee: 9.8 Lakh

9. The ICFAI University, Dehradun
Total Fee: 5.1 Lakh

10. Army Institute of Law, Chandigarh Tricity
Total Fee: 4.4 Lakh

11. New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Total Fee: 3.8 Lakh

12. ILS Law College, Pune
Total Fee: 1.9 Lakh

13. K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bangalore
Total Fee: 2.3 Lakh

14. School of Legal Studies, CMR University, Bangalore
Total Fee: 5.1 Lakh

15. NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Total Fee: 10.6 Lakh

16. The National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Total Fee: 11.4 Lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?