24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc in Biochemistry course of Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in GITS?
  2. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  3. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  7. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  8. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  13. List of top 10 colleges in Madhya Pradesh in all fields of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  16. Fee expenses of BTech program in Vellore Institute of Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
30th June 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc in Biochemistry course of Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of BSc Biochemistry at Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science are given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 3,500

Tuition Fee - 1st Semester to 6th Semester – Rs 7,500 per semester

Development Fee (one time at the time of admission) – Rs 10,000

Bus Charges – Rs 4,000 per semester

Hostel facility is available at Rs 4,000 per semester

Candidates can find the fee details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?