6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is ME(Communication Engineering) which is available in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  8. Eligibility to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  12. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
15th July 2018, 07:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

** MCET stands for Methodist College of Engineering and Technology.

** The MCET is a non-minority educational institution providing undergraduate and post-graduate courses.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology is Rs. 57,000/-.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: H.No.4-1-1001/1045/878B & 3-2,Beside Tajmahal Hotel, Behind Brand Factory, King Koti Road, Abids, Hyderabad, 500001
Phone: 040 2475 3445
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?