2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BE? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  2. Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?
  3. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  4. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  5. How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science?
  6. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  8. Can I do BTech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS Board? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  10. Can I do BE(Industrial Engineering) after completing 12th Science?
  11. Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What should I do after completing 12th exam?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  14. Which courses should I opt after completing 12th with bio math? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  17. What to take in intermediate to become a Software Engineer?
  18. What are the career opportunities after completing 12th science with 69%
7th August 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BE? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BE Instrumentation Engineering is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subject as optional subjects with at least 50% marks. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study BE Instrumentation Engineering. You have to appear for an entrance examination to study BE Instrumentation Engineering. Duration of the course is four years.
7th August 2018, 05:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

Off course, after completing 12th Science you can do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course. You must passed 10+2 standard with 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board to be eligible. Also you have to sit in the entrance exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?