27th May 2012, 09:37 PM
palwinder maan

What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

Please give me the information about fee structure for B.Tech at lovely professional university

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  2. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?
  4. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  5. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  6. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
  7. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology? -- [New]
  8. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  9. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?
  11. Can I join B.E. Mech with 10+2 qualification? Is it a good choice?
  12. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  13. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
  14. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  15. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.Com?
  17. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  18. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
27th May 2012, 11:08 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palwinder maan View Post
Please give me the information about fee structure for B.Tech at lovely professional university

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...

The fees structure of Lovely professional university is:-

Tution fee:- Rs.75,000/- per semester

Hostel fee:- Rs.44,000/- per year ( it may vary depending upon the type of hostel you choose. )
28th May 2012, 12:36 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

The tuition fees per semester at Lovely Professional University for B.Tech. course is
Rs.69,500/-

Apart from the tuition fees, caution deposit, development fee, admission fee,
examination fee etc. are payable at the time of admission to the course.

LPU offers some financial aid to the meritorious students.

The fees structure under various scholarship schemes are given below.

Tuition Fees : Rs.19,500/-
for those who have secured 90% or more in 12th
or
have an AIR between 1 to 10000 in AIEEE.
or
have the category I-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

Tuition Fees : Rs.29,500/-
for those who have an AIR between 10001 to 25000 in AIEEE
or
have the category II-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

Tuition Fees : Rs.49,500
for those who have secured 70%– 79.99% marks in 12th
or
AIEEE Rank from 25001 to 50000
or
have the category III-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

Tuition Fees : Rs.59,500/-
for those who have less than 70% marks in 12th and valid LPU-TFA score.

http://www.lpu.in/
28th May 2012, 08:25 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

Hi dear............
The fees structure differ from university to university .
I am providing you the chart from where you can get the details fees details......

For more details visit website http://www.lpu.in

Good luck.........
29th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees sturcture of B.tech.... plz reply me its urgent....
then reply me [email protected]
mobile no:-9418431398.
31st May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

is the fee mentioned for students >90% in 12th qualifying exam, for each semister (or) annual
9th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 69.4% in 10 2,year 2012. Would I eligible for 2nd catagory of scholarship i.e. 70% .please quick reply . . . Anshu kumar
12th June 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 93% in 12th standard iwant to join in lpu in cse group iwant to know the fee details will you plzzz give mee those details
13th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 87% in 12 th standard may i know about the fee structures in lpu
14th June 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is Lpu aicte apröoved or not?
16th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hii ,,,,i scured 83% in 10th and 67% in 12th,,,,,,what is the total fee structure of l.p.u for B.Tec including hostel and mess fee and how can i apply?
Please reply me on [email protected]
Or mobile no.-8962295714
20th June 2012, 07:30 PM
siva rama kishna N

the qualifying marks is after advanced suppelimentary or not if i would like to join how i can apply or this plz.... replay me by my no;9966133891
my e-mail;[email protected]
21st June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is praveen.i want to know about the fees for b.tech through aieee.Is there any concession of fees through aieee?
24th June 2012, 10:49 PM
P.MOINUDDIN AHMED

HELLO SIR, MY NAME IS MOINUDDIN AHMED I AM STUDYING DIPLOMA AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING IN ANDHRA PRADESH.NOW I AM IN 3rd IN DIPLOMA.I GOT 83% IN 10th.UP TO 2ND YEAR I GOT THE 70%.I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE FOR 4YEARS IN COURSE OF AUTOMOBILE FOR B.TECH
27th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 365000 and 78% in 10th and 61%in 12th can i take addmision in l p u panjab -ikram
27th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is f. abu thaleeb of andhra pradesh sir i have scored 93%inintermidiate i.e in 12th standard so im intrested to join in ur lpu university...i want to know the fee details as per my percentage is concerned if any coceccesion is available in ur university....
28th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Im easily getting admission in LPU through my AIEEE rank...but can someone reliable tell me how is the placement record there?
29th June 2012, 12:45 AM
mailmeramkumar2012

Hi dear,

The tuition fees per semester at Lovely Professional University for B.Tech. course is
Rs.69,500/-

Apart from the tuition fees, caution deposit, development fee, admission fee,
examination fee etc. are payable at the time of admission to the course.

LPU offers some financial aid to the meritorious students.

The fees structure under various scholarship schemes are given below.

or
or
have the category I-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

or
have the category II-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

or
or
have the category III-cut off rank/score in State engineering entrance exam/AIEEE state rank

Thanks
30th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 81% in inter and my aieee rank is 188673 can i get a seat in lpu.i belong to sc category
3rd July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the details about hostel fee, any consuction in hostel fee acc to percentage like tution fee. suresh
15th July 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i GOT 66% MARKS IN MSC IT CAN I GET ADDMISSION IN M.PHILL
21st July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i wanna tke adm. in LPU but di'nt gave the exam of AIEEE?
25th July 2012, 05:44 PM
yadavgyan

get admission according to board marks
26th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got 256775 rank in aieee can i take admission in lpu? Plz give reply to [email protected]
27th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I Have scored 66% in 12 and hence what would be my fee structure per semister
28th July 2012, 01:26 AM
makam ravi kumar

pgdm in christ university banglure and is it mandatory to have experience to get seat in that university?
31st July 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
please tell me, scholarship is avialable for every years or not.
please tell me at my email [email protected].
reply me soon as well as possible......
3rd August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palwinder maan View Post
fees in lpu is unpredictable because it it has many hidden fees nd keeps changing the structure every semester without any reason. i was a student of this cheating university
don't join it... if you don't want to cry whole life
10th August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiii meeeee sandip me completed bsc medical now we get admisn in lpu without entrance in msc microbiology ...
19th August 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% in 2 what will be the expenditure per year including hostel
3rd September 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know your equaliventy from nepals any university of b_tech MBA
17th November 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir.
My name is bhargav... I have secured 83% in 12... What i want mechanical in b.tec .... Can i get mechanical if so what is the fee structure for me...
My mail id is:[email protected]
4th December 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,
plz provide me the fee structure chart of batch 2010 B.tech(hons) in lovely professional university..
27th December 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is chandrasekhar now i"m studying 12th class it will complete in march 2013 my expected percentage is 75% can i get computer science if so what is the fee structure with hostel facility for me
24th January 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
My name is chandrasekhar now i"m studying 12th class it will complete in march 2013 my expected percentage is 75% can i get computer science if so what is the fee structure with hostel facility for me
don't worry about the fees structure . if you can get above 75 % or good rank in jee main , you may can get scholarship . Generally , the fees structure are as follows :

tution fees might be around 75000 per semester and hostel fees includingmess fees around 50000 .
5th February 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know the fee structure for B.tech letral entry in lovely professional university?
Nitin and my no. is 7409987023
15th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

kya ham agar physics me fail ho gaya or agar aieee mai acha number aa gaya to addmission mile ga
23rd March 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello.....I'm Pranay Reddy from Andhra pradesh ,studying 2 ,IPE had conducted annual exams ,my expected %age overall intermediate is 96%(around 964/1000), reply me without fail with the details of fee structure for overall B.Tech semesters.
My phone no-9963904373
12th April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sai deepak from andhra pradesh i secured 97% in 12 class what is the total fee per san for me in lpu for btech
25th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is mohit and my no.is8685880802 what is the fee structure of ece
25th April 2013, 08:12 PM
thatipamulapraveengoud

Lovely Professional University for B.Tech. course is 69,000 per semister.

Lovely Professional University fees structure under various scholarship schemes are given below.

or
or

or

or
or

More details show web site in:
28th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is manikanta ihave secured 85% in class 12th iwant to know about the fee for b
Tech for four years
6th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for those students who scored between 80% to 90%..??
what are the charges of mess and hostel..??
and i play 4 times KVS nationals and 2 times SGFI...plz provide detailed info about it...at [email protected]
plz reply soon..
8th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is veda bharath reddy i have secured 93 per. In 12th standard pls will you in forme me the fee detail for b.tech
9th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam sam winston, and now Iam studying in diploma is computer science and engineering. As I want to join as direct second year B.tech in computer science engineering. Can u provide the steps and details? Please contact: 917736459609 or 918220822655 , and my email id:[email protected]
15th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have secured 96.2% in 12th standard how can i join your university and what is the fees structure that will apt me?
plzzz reply soon
15th May 2013, 04:50 PM
A sai kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is the fee mentioned for students >90% in 12th qualifying exam, for each semister (or) annual
I have got 97% marks in 12th qualifying exam then hat concession would i get.
19th May 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a diploma holder student and my aggregate is 63% so i want take the admission in your university sir plz tell me what is the process for admission?
22nd May 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE THE FEE OF B.TECH OF FULL YEAR PLZ REPLY ME.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS
22nd May 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 63% marks in 12th examination to bseb board i want to admission b.tech in lpu sir plz tell me total fee sracture(tution hostal )for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?