8th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma from Lovely Professional University so I want to know does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma from Lovely Professional University so I want to know does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

The Lovely Professional University offer Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Diploma in Information Technology, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Diploma in Computer Science Engineering courses. The tuition fees for the Engineering Diploma course will be Rs 26,500 and examination fees Rs 1,500 per semester. The details are available in the LPU website, the link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?