8th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?

I have completed my bsc with home science with specialization in human development in tybsc, in the year 1992 from normal niketan college of home science. Now I want to go for post graduation studies, but through correspondence. Please guide me as to what courses are available in my field of graduation which will also have good future prospects.

Thanking you and waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?
  2. Suitable graduation courses to do specialization in Finance?
  3. Correspondence course in family resources management after completing graduation in Home science?
  4. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?
  5. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  6. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  7. Post graduation in Home Science for 50 years old person?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  9. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  10. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  11. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  12. Last 10 years question papers of JRF Home Science? I am pursuing graduation from BSc Home Science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  14. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  15. What field should I step into for post graduation after B.Sc Mathematics?
  16. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  18. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
6th February 2017, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bsc with home science with specialization in human development in tybsc, in the year 1992 from normal niketan college of home science. Now I want to go for post graduation studies, but through correspondence. Please guide me as to what courses are available in my field of graduation which will also have good future prospects.

Thanking you and waiting for your reply

You can study MBA in Human Resource Management after completion of B.Sc home science with specialization in Human development. Graduates (3 years) from a recognized university with at least 50% marks shall be eligible to apply to the MBA in HR Management course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some universities. The course is available in various universities in India through correspondence mode like

Sikkim Manipal University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website
27th August 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?

I want to know that am I eligible for MA politics or sociology after BA with home science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?