23rd April 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take the graduation course in Psychology after completion of 12th grade?

Respected ma'am /sir,

I am currently doing my 11th grade. i haven't taken psychology as my subject but i want to get a graduation in it .Can i do that? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  2. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  4. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  5. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  6. Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  9. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  10. Can a Computer Science student of 12th do graduation in Psychology?
  11. Am I eligible for doing Kuchipudi graduation course after completion of kuchipudi junior grade course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Psychology in Clinical from Christ University?
  15. What is the next step to be followed after completion of graduation with psychology?
  16. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  17. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
24th April 2016, 09:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take the graduation course in Psychology after completion of 12th grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected ma'am /sir,

I am currently doing my 11th grade. i haven't taken psychology as my subject but i want to get a graduation in it .Can i do that? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.
Yes, you are eligible to take the graduation course (B.A) in Psychology after completion of 12th standard. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can study the course in regular and correspondence mode. The course is available in many universities in India like;
26th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take the graduation course in Psychology after completion of 12th grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected ma'am /sir,

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Graduation in Psychology after 12th. Graduation in Psychology is a three years Graduation course which is split into six semester. Those candidates who interested to pursue for Graduation in Psychology, must pass 12th standard with a minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university. The admission to the course based on the 12th standard score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?