25th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Gujarati College, Indore admission procedure for B.Com hons

I want to take admission in Gujarati college, Indore for B.Com hons. So, please tell me the admission procedure & required documents & last date of admission.

27th August 2016, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gujarati College, Indore admission procedure for B.Com hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in Gujarati college, Indore for B.Com hons. So, please tell me the admission procedure & required documents & last date of admission.
The interested candidate should get application form and brochure from the office of the college by cash payment. Those who have studied 10+2 commerce stream with a minimum of 50% marks can apply to the B.Com (Honors) course. You have to attach the necessary certificates and documents for the admission along with the application form. After scrutinizing you will be asked pay the fees for the admission. After you pay the fee they will send you a letter of confirmation along with the fee receipt. The Gujarati College, Indore website link is Click Here
14th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in gijrati college, indore for bba please tell me about admission procedure & about entrance exam & last date of admission
17th February 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in Gujarati commerce college for bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?