24th August 2012, 12:03 AM
shridevir1

What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?

Doing my Biology, Physics, Chem. in 12th. What career can i pursue? Genetics, genetic engineering, biomedical engineering?Please advice. Also what is best for jobs and salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  5. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  6. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  7. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  8. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology? -- [New]
  10. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  14. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  15. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
20th December 2014, 01:17 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?

I suggest you to do Genetics Engineering after completing 12th. Genetic Engineering is the study of genes, but essentially concerned with the inheritance of genetic information. There are so many jobs opportunities for Genetics Engineer. After doing Genetics Engineering you can join pharmaceutical companies, undertaking research and developments. As you gain experience you may become a senior research advisor with an added degree of Masters to you belt. You can earn 20 to 25 thousand in beginning, as far as your experience increases your salary will also increase. This field is growing day by day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?