19th March 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Sc at DU? Top colleges of DU in B.Sc category?

sir, i got 88.4% in 12th. i want to do bsc in computer science from du. so could you please tell me that how i can apply for bsc there. also i want to know that which are top colleges of du offering this bsc category?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  2. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  3. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  4. Best and top ranking BSc computers colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  7. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  8. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  9. What is the career after BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Which are the top Bsc Physics colleges?
  11. BSc in biotechnology top colleges in Maharashtra and course details?
  12. List of the top colleges offering BSc Biotechnology course?
  13. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
  14. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  15. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Which one of these du colleges is the best for doing bsc. microbiology?
  17. Cutoff percentage for top colleges for BSc Microbiology?
  18. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
10th May 2014, 08:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc at DU? Top colleges of DU in B.Sc category?

There are so many college in DU and as you want to do B.sc from DU then you have to apply for the entrance exam for that and after that you will be able to apply for the admission there.
You have got good marks in 12th class and you want to do B.sc in computer science then it is best for you. And after doing masters in computer science you can able to get good job in many companies which are related to your field.

So, here are some best colleges of DU:
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
St. Stephen's College
Amity University
Ramjas College
Daulat Ram College
Aditya Information Bureau Of Higher Education
Indian Institute Of Computers And Management

So, all are best colleges and you can apply for any of the college for B.Sc all are best for your career.
20th May 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc at DU? Top colleges of DU in B.Sc category?

Can I get admission in du in art. Stream.I m one year dropper.I passed 12 in 2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?