15th June 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PCS exam after B.tech? What kind of jobs will i get after passing this exam?

How to apply for PCS exam after B.tech? What kind of jobs will i get after passing this exam?

18th June 2015, 07:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PCS exam after B.tech? What kind of jobs will i get after passing this exam?

You can apply PCS exam after B.Tech. PCS exam stands for Public Civil Services which is conducted by State government to join various government organization.

Eligibility for PCS exam:

You should have passed graduation from a recognized university in any stream with passing marks.

Your age should be between 21-32 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category students.

You can every government organization after passing this exam.

You can join CBI, Income Tax, Sales tax, Navy, IAS, IPS, IFS, collector, Officers, Inspector, Defence, Revenue Department,Telecomm etc....
19th June 2015, 11:06 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for PCS exam after B.tech? What kind of jobs will i get after passing this exam?

For PCS examination first of all you have to go to the official website of it to download the application form or fill it up online, an online payment message will pop up, then make the payment, after sometime your admit card will be send to your mail address from there take out the hard copy from it and then go for the examination in given centre.

The job which will be offered will be a government base job and it depends on your marks thenafter your job profile will be decided by them.
1st October 2015, 12:42 AM
vinoth1921

-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview

-IES is the one of the exam conducted by UPSC every year for the post of Engineers for the superior posts.
-CDS is conducted twice in a year for the posts like Executive, Engineers etc to join defense.
-You can also try for Bank Exams/ Railways/ Defense/ SSC.
7th November 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Psc after btechbiotechnologystudent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?