21st November 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Lawyer after completing B.Sc. degree in Physical Science?

I have completed my degree in B.Sc. (Physical sciences) with group mscs (maths, statistics, computers). My dream goal is to become a good lawyer. So i need a help that what should i do now? Please reply to my question it will be great honour.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing BSc Physical Science and Masters degree what type of job can I apply and what is the pay scale?
  2. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science
  7. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  8. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  9. What I have to do to become a Lawyer after the completion of BA course?
  10. What is the scope after BSc Applied Physical Science?
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  13. What are the jobs can I get after completing degree in BSc computer science
  14. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  15. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  16. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  17. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  18. Am I eligible to do PG in Forensic Science after completing BSc degree in MPC?
22nd November 2015, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Lawyer after completing B.Sc. degree in Physical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my degree in B.Sc. (Physical sciences) with group mscs (maths, statistics, computers). My dream goal is to become a good lawyer. So i need a help that what should i do now? Please reply to my question it will be great honour.
You need to complete LLB in order to become a Lawyer. You can select any one of the LLB specialization below:

- Criminal Law
- Civil Law

LLB Eligibility Criteria:

- You should have passed in Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized central/State board or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.

- Those candidates who want to join LLB after 12th standard, such candidates are eligible to apply for integrated course of 5 years of BA.L.LB.

- Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the CLAT exam, which is conducted every year to admit students into LLB course. Some reputed LLB universities may conduct their own entrance exam as well.
22nd November 2015, 04:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Lawyer after completing B.Sc. degree in Physical Science?

You can apply for CLAT for getting admission in post graduation law course. You just need 45% marks in graduation in any stream to become eligible for this entrance exam and there is no upper age limit.

Admission will be based on the rank in the exam through counselling. There are limited seats in 14 national law universities through this entrance exam all over India. Hence, try to perform well in the exam.
23rd November 2015, 11:23 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing B.Sc in Physical Science, you can pursue any of the LLB specialization course:

Criminal Law
Civil Law

Eligibility criteria to do LLB:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in the Graduation.

You have to appear in the CLAT entrance examination in order to take admission, aspirants are selected on the basis of the performance in the CLAT entrance examination.
17th July 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lawyer after completing .degree in b. SC physics
26th September 2021, 03:21 PM
Minal F

Candidates who have completed graduation in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university are Eligible for Law.

And you have to pass in Entrance exam LET and personal Interview
26th September 2021, 04:03 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 45%marks from a recognized university after that you are eligible for Lawyer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?