24th February 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after computer engineering(B.E)?

Hello sir/madam,
I am a last year student of Computer Engineering(B.E), and in june 2015 my bachelor degree would be over ..so is there any chance that I can be a pilot after the completion of my bachelor of engineering ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after doing computer science engineering?
  2. Can I join IAF as a Fighter Pilot after Engineering in Computer Science?
  3. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  4. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  5. How can I become a Pilot after studying in 11th computer science?
  6. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  7. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?
  9. How to become a Pilot after computer engineering(B.E)? -- [New]
  10. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  11. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  12. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  13. Am I eligible for Loco pilot after completing 12th in computer science
  14. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  15. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  16. How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science
  17. Is a B.Tech Computer Science Student Eligible to become a Pilot?
  18. Which Engineering stream should I join to become a Pilot?
24th February 2015, 09:09 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after computer engineering(B.E)?

You can become a pilot after computer engineering through CDS, AFCAT and University entry scheme.

CDS exam stands for combined defense service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

AFCAT exam stands for air force common admission test.

Educational qualification for CDS as well as AFCAT exam is bachelor degree from a recognized university in science stream.

Age limit is 19 to 23 years.

For AFCAT exam age limits is 21-27 Years for Technical Branch
20-25 Years for Flying Branch
19-23 years for Ground Duty Branch

University entry scheme is for final year engineering. Age limit is 19 to 24 years.

After this, you have to face SSB interview.
11th November 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM A B.TECH STUDENT AND I HAVE SPECTACLES CAN I BECOME A PILOT AFTER MY COMPLETION OF DEGREE.IF IT POSSIBLE WHAT I HAVE TO DO ? AND WHICH UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE WILL PROVIDE TO US.AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS AND HOW MANY MONTHS IT WILL TAKE,AFTER COMPLETION OF MY STUDIES AT THOSE UNIVERSITIES WILL THEY OFFER PLACEMENTS FOR US.PLEASE TELL ME
19th January 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to pilot training after completing a bachelor's degree in computer engineering at the age of 23
6th July 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I got average 55 marks in both physics and mathematics in puc .Now I am studying 4th semester computer science and engineering .Now I am becoming a pilot in India?
11th April 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.tech software engineering (integrated) 3rd year ...Is there a chance I can become a pilot after this?
18th April 2020, 05:50 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you are eligible to join the Indian Air force and get the post of Pilot.

--You have to first appear in the entrance exam namely as CDS for getting entrnace in Indian Air force after that you have to clear some training schedule too.

---After that you have to gain some experience .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?