15th October 2012, 05:26 PM
surya4teja

How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science

i am a vocational student of computer science do i have a chance to become a pilot please

Related Questions:
  1. Is there entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th with 74%?
  2. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  3. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  4. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?
  5. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  6. Can I become a Pilot after passing BSc computer science?
  7. How to become a Pilot after doing computer science engineering?
  8. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science?
  9. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  11. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  12. Can I join IAF as a Fighter Pilot after Engineering in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I become a Pilot after passing 10th class with 76^
  14. How can I become a Pilot after passing 12th with 48% marks
  15. How can I become a Pilot after studying in 11th computer science?
  16. I don't have much knowledge about Computers, should I still do Computer Science Engineering (B.Tech)?
  17. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  18. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
15th November 2017, 10:08 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science

Before you apply for the pilot course please recollect that getting to be plainly business pilot is very costly. The whole procedure would effortlessly cost you around Rs 10 to 15 Lakh. However since the compensation of pilots is great and they likewise get advantages, it isn't quite a bit of an issue for individual who can manage the cost of it.

Eligibility:
-You have to finish 10+2 with PCM as the subjects.

-Must secure no less than 50 percent stamps in 10+2.

-Age Limit for Commercial Pilot License is 18 to 30 years.

-You ought to have great coordination among brain and limbs.

-The competitor ought to have the capacity to deal with pressure situation without any kind of emotional breakdown.

-You should not have fear of height.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?