30th August 2012, 04:42 PM
sushil beta

What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?

I have done 12th (marketing and Salesmanship) and computer hardware course
so now i am interested in pilot so give me our secession please ? and what i do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  2. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there commerce hardware course after completion of 10th board exam in Raipur?
  4. What to do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th class?
  5. Complete Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Which course should I do to become a pilot after completion of class 12th? -- [New]
  7. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  9. Best Colleges for Pilot Training after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What Exams should I need to clear after completion of 12th class to be a Pilot in Air Force being a girl?
  11. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  12. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  13. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  14. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?
  15. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  16. Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  17. What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?
  18. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
18th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?

what to do to become professional pilot after completing 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?